Checking In

Ben Sheppard

Feb 12, 2008, 5:02:01 PM2/12/08
to SoundHeal...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Its been a week since I sent out all the invitations to join this group so I am checking in today to see how things are going.  Currently all 500+ of our existing SHN members, (guests and above) have been invited to this google group and so far 99 of you are now confirmed.

Everyone in the group is supposed to be set to receive only one "digest email" per day containing all posts to the group that day, but it looks like many folks are not set that way as I expected.  So, for those of you who don't want to see a separate email for each post to the group you can log in to the group on the web site and change your individual settings...

Before you can do that, you need to have a Google Account:  Click Here to create a new google account. IMPORTANT: Use the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS for your new google account as the one that this message has been sent otherwise you will not be able to change settings for this google groups account!

Once you have a Google Account click here to change your SHN group subscription settings.  Click: "Digest Email" (recommended) so that you will only get one email per day max...  (that email will contain all posts for that day in one package...  (its much easier to manage once many discussions are going)

Harmonic Blessings,
Ben Sheppard - Co-Founder & Director of Knowledge Management
The Sound Healing Network