Chicago: Get The Best of Our Love - SSCC Links

1 view

Susan Smith Ross

Sep 5, 2016, 9:31:23 PM9/5/16
It may be hard to believe but only  remain for the annual holiday fundraiser luncheon hosted by the South Suburban Chicago (IL) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated at the Odyssey Country Club in Tinley Park.  Our entertainment this year is Chicago's own The Emotions.  Tickets are $100 each and include a champagne reception, lunch and the concert/day party.  A raffle will also be held.  Proceeds benefit The Links Foundation which helps fund programming in Chicago Southland communities.

As always, our event is the 1st Saturday in December which, this year, is December 3.  Festivities begin at 10:30 am!  Every year we completely sell out the venue ... so, if you want to attend, act fast!

I'll take your check, credit card and good, old-fashioned cash!

Contact me if you want tickets or if you have questions ...

Susan
THE LINKS, INCORPORATED
"Like" us on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/SSCCLinksInc