Chicagoland: 1 Million Degrees Seeks Mentors

Susan Smith Ross

Apr 12, 2017, 12:54:11 PM4/12/17

The OMD Coach Application is now open. Apply today!
View this email in your browser

Learn about becoming a One Million Degrees Coach (mentor) below.

One Million Degrees' 2017-18 Coach Application is Now Open

"It clicked for me personally when I saw I could provide professional coaching at OMD to those who may not otherwise have access to it."
-OMD Coach Gary Sutton, Senior Manager, Deloitte
Help support low-income, highly motivated community college students on their paths to success. Volunteer just a few hours a month and make a profound difference in the lives of
One Million Degrees Scholars.

OMD Coaches meet with scholars in-person once a month on Saturday mornings during the academic year at one of ten community colleges in the Chicagoland region. Join our team of coaches who are making a meaningful difference in the lives of community college students in Chicago.

Learn all about the coaching experience, from reading testimonials of our current coaches to learning about professional development opportunities, on our website.

*Please note, if you are a current One Million Degrees Coach in the 2016-17 academic year, you do not need to reapply.

To learn more about One Million Degrees and how to become involved, please contact Allison Lipsman, Director of Development, at

alip...@onemilliondegrees.org
312.920.9605 x304

Copyright © 2017 One Million Degrees, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
One Million Degrees
226 W Jackson Blvd.
Suite 528