URGENT: Women's March on Washington, DC 1/21

Skee OuiZy

Jan 2, 2017, 2:52:48 PM1/2/17
All,

I want to wish you a Happy New Year!

We have a wonderful opportunity to participate in the upcoming Women's March on Washington, DC which will take place on January 21st.

This is an invaluable opportunity to make our voices heard as much as any March can. We will of course follow-up with real and tangible policy changes.

I want everyone who can to be a part of this event. To ease all expenses, I have found two buses that are willing to take or members for free! They would leave Chicago on January 20th to arrive for the March on January 21st, departing Washington, DC directly upon the conclusion of the March. We will arrive back in Chicago on January 22nd. No hotel stay = no additional charge!

This event is open to all members of our community 18 years and older, men and women, both Greek and Non-Greek. Please let me know if you and your friends/loved ones will participate in this event, and alert me when you sign-up so we can discuss additional information. YOU MUST APPLY TO RIDE AND RESPOND TO THE ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!

CONTACT KIM EGONMWAN AT BLACKCH...@YAHOO.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

1) You can sign up for the first bus here (this is the first preference as they have a lot of room and want to sponsor a group like ours): DUE TODAY, JANUARY 2ND!!!

"For Sponsored Riders, our Chicago Loop bus is almost full but we have lots of seats on the South Side - Beverly Bus. Please let anyone know that needs financial assistance (of a seat on our bus) to get there."

2) You may also sign up here, but this group would want us to also help with their efforts, so I would use this one as the back-up (only if the first bus is filled).

Thank you!

Kimberley Egonmwan
Social Action Chairman
NPHC-C