Chicago: FREE Back2School Fest 2Moro 8/27

Skee OuiZy

Aug 26, 2016, 1:26:13 PM8/26/16

If you can stop by, please do so!  FREE, family fun! Bring your kids, grandkids, nieces & nephews, cousins, neighbor kids!  Bethany Lutheran Church, 10 am – 3 pm, NW corner of 92nd & Jeffrey.

FREE Food – Backpacks*– Music – Entertainment – Information

*student must be present to receive a backpack

Please join me and my sorors TOMORROW (Saturday, 8/27) at the 10th Annual Community Expo featuring the 26th Annual Music & Arts Explosion, an exciting, fun and FREE event for the entire family.  Sponsored, as always, by the Monarch Award Foundation, Inc., the nonprofit charitable unit of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.'s "Too, Too" Xi Nu Omega Graduate Chapter.

Come on out ... you're guaranteed to have a "too, too" good time!

Entertainment

Aurelius Raines II & The Third – Father/Son Spoken Word Artists

Inflatable Bouncers

Technique Gems

 Sack Races

Homewood-Flossmoor HS Vi-Kings & Queens of Excellence

Face Painting

Mz. FloFiyah’s Company – Dance

Best of the Best Productions – Percussionists

Meezy – Hip Hop Artist

… and MORE

Community Partners

Cradles to Crayons

Larry’s Barber College

Metropolitan Family Services

Office Depot Foundation

Pepsico

 Sam’s Club #6349

Exhibitors

Technique Gems

TeenPreneur Boot Camp

Trinity UCC Child Care Centers, Inc.

Health Screenings (Dental, Hearing, Vision)

Artists (Bo Art, Taylor Ross, Aaliyah Steele)

Swish Dreams

… and MORE

Susan Smith Ross
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Xi Nu Omega Chapter via Delta Beta '75 | Life - Silver+ - Legacy
The Links, Incorporated | Jack and Jill of America, Inc. | Southern Illinois University Black Alumni Group
My Flyer.pdf