Mother Pelican ~ October 2019

Luis Gutierrez

Oct 1, 2019, 12:07:33 AM10/1/19
to solidarity-sustainability group
- solisustv15n10 BANNER1.jpg
ARTICLES

Fairytales of Eternal Economic Growth, by Greta Thunberg

The 'Spirit' of Sustainability: Insights from Rabindranath Tagore, by Sanjoy Mukherjee

Civil Commons ~ What They Are and Why They Matter, by Giorgio Baruchello

The Future of Technological Society: Will They Really Think of Something?, by Damaris Zehner

Another Lone Genius Saves the World with His Invention: How Naive Can People Be?, by Ugo Bardi

Germany's Renewable Energy Program, Energiewende, is a Big, Expensive Failure, by Alice Friedemann

Solidarity Economy Roads ~ Chapter 4 - The Road of Labor, by Luis Razeto Migliaro

The New Trail of Tears, by Brian Stewart

Human Rights from the Ground Up, by Jackie Smith

Changing our Mindset as Agents of Change, by Robert Sachs

The Disabled Planet, by Taylor Brorby

The Green New Deal Battles Business as Usual ~ Both Will Doom Us, by Andrew Nikiforuk

The Danger of Inspiration, by Robert Jensen

Oil Prices and the Coming Financial 'Ice Age', by Kurt Cobb

Our Energy and Debt Predicament in 2019, by Gail Tverberg

Do We Want to Advance Towards the Fourth Industrial Revolution?, by Paz Serra Portilla

'Development' is Colonialism in Disguise, by Arturo Escobar, Ashish Kothari, Ariel Salleh, Federico Demaria, Alberto Acosta

Central Bankers' Desperate Grab for Power, by Ellen Brown

Humanity and Nature are Not Separate – We Must See them as One to Fix the Climate Crisis, by Heather Alberro

What Is Energy Denial?, by Don Fitz

Why Degrowth is the Only Responsible Way Forward, by Joël Foramitti, Marula Tsagkari, Christos Zografos

Women and Girls, Key Constituents of a Life-Affirming, Planetary Transformation, by Geoffrey Holland

Indigenous Women of the Amazon Send a Call: The Fight for Mother Earth Is the Mother of All Fights, by Osprey Orielle Lake

The Nuptial Dimension of Human Ecology, by Luis Gutiérrez

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication.  Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal