Mother Pelican ~ November 2020

Luis Gutierrez

Oct 31, 2020, 10:06:03 PM10/31/20
to solidarity-sustainability group
- - BANNER Vol 16 No 11.jpg
ARTICLES

Fratelli Tutti: Seeking the Common Good
Andrew Hamilton

Can Humanity Ever Be United in Doing Good?
Shay Cullen

Fratelli Tutti – Encyclical of Love that Misses the Boat on Women
Annemarie Paulin-Campbell

Do As I Say
Regina Bannan

Fratelli Tutti and the Place of Human Ecology in an Integral Earth
Walter Scott Stepanenko

The Poverty of Identity Politics
Patrick Curry

Who is "We"?
Robert Jensen

Critical Ecofeminism as a Panacea for our Ecological Identity Crisis
Ishan Aggarwal

Saving Liberalism from Itself
Damian Howard

We Are on the Cusp of a Paradigm Shift
Margaret Atkins

Why Am I Feeling So Anxious? The End of Modernism Arrives
Kurt Cobb

The Moral Imperative of Being an Overpopulation Activist
Karen I. Shragg

Transforming Our Food Systems Is the Only Way to Nourish the World
Katharine Earley

Fascism in America ~ Words and Realities
Marc Edelman

The Urgent Need for Global Governance
Don Chisholm

Eco-Stalinism: A Tongue-in-Cheek Manifesto
Part 3 - Magicians and Medics

Giorgio Baruchello

Educating in Times of Systemic Collapse
Luis González Reyes

A Simple Way to Understand What's Happening, and What to Do
Richard Heinberg

The Rescue of the Spirit and of Nature
Victor M. Toledo

Money, Gods, and Taboos: Re-sacralizing the Commons
Ugo Bardi

Women in the Catholic Church: An Unresolved Issue
José Zepeda & Isabel Corpas de Posada

What They Don't Teach You in Catholic College ~ Women in the Priesthood and the Mind of Christ
Book Review by Luis T. Gutiérrez

Icons of Christ: A Biblical and Systematic Theology for Women's Ordination
Book Review by Mimi Haddad

On the Gender Dimension of Human Relations and Human Ecology
Luis T. Gutiérrez

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication. Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal