Mother Pelican + April 2019

Luis Gutierrez

Mar 31, 2019, 11:29:56 PM3/31/19
to solidarity-sustainability group
- solisustv15n04 BANNER.jpg
New Horizons of Ecological Solidarity
ARTICLES

Combat Overpopulation Denial, by Richard Grossman

Reflections and Chronicles From the End of Time: Loving Interdependency, by Carlos Cuellar Brown

Why the "Anthropocene" Is Not "Climate Change" and Why It Matters, by Julia Adeney Thomas

After the Anthropocene, by Glenn Albrecht

Green New Deal Must Transform Our Food System to Save Our Climate, by Kari Hamerschlag and Lisa Archer

A Green New Deal Must Not Be Tied to Economic Growth, by Giorgos Kallis

Global Use of Natural Resources is Skyrocketing, by Arthur Wyns

We Need Eco-Social Democracy, by Johano Strasser

When the Water Runs Out, by Jody Tishmack

Intergenerational Theft ~ Capitalism Steals from the Young and the Unborn, by George Monbiot

The Real Energy Return of Crude Oil: Smaller than You Would Have Imagined, by Luciano Celi

Fracking 2.0 Was a Financial Disaster, Will Fracking 3.0 Be Different?, by Justin Mikulka

A Different View of Venezuela's Energy Problems, by Gail Tverberg

Costa Rica is One of the World's Happiest Countries ~ Here's What It Does Differently, by Josephine Moulds

Growthism: Its Ecological, Economic, and Ethical Limits, by Herman Daly

The Human System of Needs, by Brendan Montague

Overdevelopment, Overpopulation, Overshoot Afterword, by Eileen Crist

Can we Learn from Our Medieval Ancestors how to Manage the Coming Collapse? The Great Challenge of the Seneca Bottleneck, by Ugo Bardi

Finance Against Economic Equality and Ecological Sustainability, by Peter Bearse

Global Inequality: Do We Really Live in a One-Hump World?, by Jason Hickel

The House is on Fire, by Richard Heinberg

What is the Role of Technology in Sustainability?, by David Obura

Between Technophobia and Technoutopia – Ethical Challenges of Artificial Intelligence, by Obiora Ike

A Cultural Revolution for an Integral Ecology, by Luis Gutiérrez

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication.  Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal