Mother Pelican ~ June 2023

Luis Gutierrez

May 31, 2023, 11:39:55 PM5/31/23
to solidarity-sustainability group
Mother Pelican ~ June 2023
ARTICLES

Population Growth is Not Good for People or the Planet
Nandita Bajaj

A Note on the Social Ecology of Capital
Éric Pineault

A Stranded Society: Fossil Fuel Infrastructure in a Post-Carbon World
Ben Shread-Hewitt

Why are Feminist Perspectives, Analyses, and Actions Vital to Degrowth?
Corinna Denglera et al

Degrowth and Masculinities: Towards a Gendered Understanding of Degrowth Subjectivities
Dennis Eversberga & Matthias Schmelzera

Denial Doesn't Change Our Climate Reality: Earth Is Becoming a Sacrifice Zone
J. P. Sottile

Little Things Mean a Lot: The World's Microbiome Under Threat
Kurt Cobb

Public Service Through Concordian Economics
Carmine Gorga

On Beauty and Becoming Just, Part III ~ Tiny Home Discrimination: Ecological Living Is Illegal
by Cara Judea Alhadeff

What Can We Learn From Indigenous Ecological Knowledge?
Ngozi Unuigbe

Two Billion More Coming
Dave Pollard

Dangers From Future Technologies? It's the Current Ones that Are Killing Us
Kurt Cobb

The Bumpy Road Ahead for the World Economy
Gail Tverberg

Global Polycrisis as a Pathway for Economic Transition
Zack Walsh

From Growth, Through Degrowth, to a Pluriverse of Flourishings
Saurabh Arora & Andy Stirling

Overshoot: The Ecological Basis of Revolutionary Change
Paul Mobbs

I Warned Against the Green Energy 'Boom' ~ It Sparked Debate
Andrew Nikiforuk

The Role of Population Growth During Three Decades of Increasing Carbon Emissions
Lucia Tamburino & Philip Cafaro

At Least 80% of the World's Most Important Land Sites for Biodiversity Currently Contain Human Developments
Ashley Simkins & Stuart Butchart

How Bioenergy Causes Air Pollution: The Dark Side of Renewable Energy
Sam Davis

Sustainability Is Not Enough: We Need Regenerative Cultures
Daniel Christian Wahl

'Regenerative Agriculture' Is All the Rage ~ But It's Not Going to Fix Our Food System
Anja Bless

The Never, Never, Neverland of Degrowth
George Tsakraklides

The Catholic Church's Gender Ideology Is Complementarian and Binary ~ That's Not How Nature Works
Rebecca Bratten Weiss

Human development in harmony with nature is the existential challenge of our time. The mission of this journal is to foster integral human development in an integral ecology.

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication. Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

NOTE: There is an annotated archive with links to all articles published since May 2005.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal