Master Machine Learning in 2 Months

Shivam Awasthi

Dec 8, 2020, 1:44:14 AM12/8/20
to SoftwareC...@googlegroups.com

Hello Learner,

Welcome to DevOps School !

A community-based institution for people looking for career growth in Information Technology Sector. We combine the intensity of classroom training with the convenience of online learning to professionals & freshers worldwide which incorporated with Expert & Experienced Instructors.

MACHINE LEARNING COURSE
An exciting branch of Artificial Intelligence, this Machine Learning certification online course will provide the skills you need to become a Machine Learning Engineer and unlock the power of this emerging field. Our Machine Learning course will help you master the skills required to become an expert in this domain. Master skills such as Python, ML algorithms, statistics, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc. to become a successful professional in this popular technology. Our Machine Learning certification training comes with 24/7 support, multiple assignments, and project work to help you gain real-world exposure. If you are willing to become a master in ML then let's explore the concepts of Machine Learning and understand how it’s transforming the digital world.

Acquire expertise with 25+ hands-on exercises
Real-life industry projects with integrated labs
Assigned & exclusive mentoring sessions from industry experts
Instructor-led training with certification
Hands-on experience in a live project
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session

COURSE DURATION: 60 HOURS
COURSE PRICE: INR 49,999 Only

COURSE CONTENT: Check here -  https://rb.gy/co3emv

--