Get certified in DevOps - Online and Classroom workshops Available in Bangalore & Hyderabad

1 view

Mantosh Singh

Mar 2, 2020, 11:52:16 AM3/2/20
to SoftwareC...@googlegroups.com
devopsshool-header

Are you looking for Professional DevOps Training Program to join?

Here we have the BEST Classroom Workshops & Online (Instructor-led) training programs

Course/CalendarDates
DevOps Certified Professional (DCP) Training - Classroom — BangaloreMarch 7
DevOps Certified Professional (DCP) Training - Classroom — HyderabadMarch 7
DevOps Certified Professional (DCP) Training - Online — WorldwideMarch 7
 This is THE ONLY DevOps course where you can learn Top 15 Tools of the Industry
AWSDockerGitPuppetJiraSplunkAnsibleJenkins
SonarQubeKubernetesMavenNexusTerraformNagiosNewRelic
  • 1 Real-time Scenario based project

  • Free lab on AWS each day

  • Lifetime unlimited access to all the learning materials (Class recordings, Notes, Slides, Quizzes etc..)

  • Lifetime Technical Support

  • Industry recognised DevOps certification

  • Classroom/workshop Timing - 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Weekends only)

  • Online batches: (Weekends) - 8:30AM - 11:30AM IST (Sat & Sun) | (Weekdays) - 8:30PM - 11:30PM IST (Tue & Thu)

Why DevOpsSchool? Compare yourself & Decide - Click here »

Why to wait? Call now!!

CONTACT US

Email: con...@DevOpsSchool.com

Call/WhatsApp: +91 700 483 5930 (Bangalore) | +91 700 483 5706 (Hyderabad) | +91 968 682 9970 (Online)

Skype: DevOpsSchool.com

Mantosh Singh

Mar 5, 2020, 12:09:53 AM3/5/20
to Nirav Gandhi, SoftwareConfi...@googlegroups.com, SoftwareC...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nirav,

Thanks for showing your interest in our training program.
Please let me know which session you want to attend Online (Instructor-led) OR Classroom (Bangalore or Hyderabad)

You can reach us on call/whatsapp for better assistance:- +91 700 483 5930  |  +91 700 483 5706

Mantosh Singh |  Corporate Learning & Development Manager

M: +91 700 483 5930

man...@scmGalaxy.com
Skype - scmGalaxy

6000+ Training | 100+ Courses | Experienced Trainers  | Lifetime Membership

DevOps School  |  Testimonials  |  Training Calendar  |  Our Courses

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 at 19:22, Nirav Gandhi <nirav....@gmail.com> wrote:
Please share course content.