Updated your Certicates & Free Access to Videos Tutorials

1 view

Rajesh Kumar

Mar 26, 2020, 5:36:51 AM3/26/20
to SoftwareC...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

There are few important updates with regards to training/courses attended in the past with DevOpsSchool. Please find it below;

  1. HARD Copy of the certificates has been couried to your office address to L & D team. If you do not receieve in next 5 days. Plz contact to us or L&D team.
  2. Also, Soft Copy of the certificates is LIVE on http://devopscertification.co/certificates/index.html. You may publish PDF on Linkedin.
  3. You may add certificates in Linkedin under "Licenses & Certifications" by following instructions as mentioned in url http://bit.ly/2w3Msx8
  4. More than 500 hours of video tutorials have been added our yourtube channel. Please subscribe here http://bit.ly/33c5UUN
  5. In Next 4 months - We would add more than 500 Free Tutorials Videos to our channel in order to have free Learning accessible to all.
  6. More than 300 more web tutorials has been added in past 4 months, please keep visiting - https://www.devopsschool.com/tutorial/ and https://www.devopsschool.com/blog/
  7. If you need any support, please feel free to contact me at my social handle as below;

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
www.RajeshKumar.xyz