recommendations for bbq in Huntsville Alabama

Bryan Foltz

May 10, 2021, 10:03:23 PM5/10/21
to smokeringbbq
Hey everyone, got a family member in Huntsville and they've asked for recommendations for bbq (any style, but particularly interested in Alabama style).

How is everyone? Groups's been so quiet lately!

Bryan

spe...@knology.net

May 11, 2021, 9:12:13 AM5/11/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Big Bob Gibson BBQ

chicken with Alabama white sauce

BEST BBQ chicken I ever had

spence
Wanna talk trash instead of barbecue? Go to the Backporch
http://groups.google.com/group/smoke-ring-backporch
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Smoke Ring BBQ List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/CAEsizkpvvLRUJjt_UMX3A6iLACoSWKqTeJST5H07hSqpFZqfDQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Bryan Foltz

May 21, 2021, 10:31:23 AM5/21/21
to smokeringbbq
Thanks! I'll let her know (or try when we're there)

bryan