Resizing recipe

1 view

Sherman Watkins

Jun 11, 2023, 4:09:29 PM6/11/23
to smokeringbbq
Making Danny's Coleslaw today and I asked my recipe software to resize it. Just how much lemon juice is 1/3 of half a squeeze?  😁

Kevin Cleek

Jun 11, 2023, 10:17:59 PM6/11/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com

Two teaspoons.

On 6/11/2023 1:09 PM, Sherman Watkins wrote:
Making Danny's Coleslaw today and I asked my recipe software to resize it. Just how much lemon juice is 1/3 of half a squeeze?  😁
Wanna talk trash instead of barbecue? Go to the Backporch
http://groups.google.com/group/smoke-ring-backporch
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Smoke Ring BBQ List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/CAHOBE5bAzBwAD_jWMQu5fODaMRamZ0Tbt%2Bu9_YPhLuqjzp2YaQ%40mail.gmail.com.