Question for the group

Bryan Foltz

Apr 4, 2021, 9:49:45 AM4/4/21
to smokeringbbq
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a grill grate for my kettle. I've looked at some options but world like input. Thanks !

Bryan

John Douglas

Apr 4, 2021, 12:47:09 PM4/4/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Foltz

Jon Stine

Apr 4, 2021, 1:44:59 PM4/4/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
I use Grill Grates on my Weber Genesis.  They are versatile as they have both a ribbed an flat side.  I mainly use the flat side now.

They are great at preventing flare ups (unless you are grilling Waigu hamburger 🍔) :-)

Jon

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 9:47 AM John Douglas <JohnD...@cox.net> wrote:

Wanna talk trash instead of barbecue? Go to the Backporch
http://groups.google.com/group/smoke-ring-backporch
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Smoke Ring BBQ List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/e7745066-c2ee-7ae3-d254-ffaf0f158514%40cox.net.

Bryan Foltz

May 21, 2021, 10:32:26 AM5/21/21
to smokeringbbq
I ended up with a hunsaker griddle plate: really like it! I made chicken fajitas last night. I've also made stir fry, smash burgers, etc. Good upgrade!