Recipe files

Michael Chester

Jun 8, 2023, 1:21:17 PM6/8/23
to Barbecue Ring
I have had several requests for a copy of the recipe CD that I sent to
John. I have sent the files using We Transfer so you should be able to
download them. I sent links to:

wuw...@comcast.net  haysf...@gmail.com  spe...@knology.net
chee...@gmail.com

Please let me know if you get the link and are able to download the
files as I have not used this service before now. I am not asking for
any  payment but if you still want to leave a "tip" my Pay Pal account
is: mc...@charter.net.

If anyone else would like a copy, I can send a link to download.

The files are in MS Word documents, not in a cookbook format. There
about 1500 files.

Mike Chester

JS

Jun 8, 2023, 3:27:45 PM6/8/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike ,
I'd like a copy if you don't mind, Thanks!

Wanna talk trash instead of barbecue? Go to the Backporch
http://groups.google.com/group/smoke-ring-backporch
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Smoke Ring BBQ List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/abdbfb17-003d-204a-3d78-93f625887267%40charter.net.

Paul Reddick

Jun 8, 2023, 3:33:36 PM6/8/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please.  Thank you, Michael.

Paul

Sherman Watkins

Jun 8, 2023, 4:03:48 PM6/8/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
As long as it has Billy Maynard's Dr. Pepper brisket marinade, I'd like a copy. Thx
(He's been gone 22 years next month. Hard to believe)

--
Sherm
Smoking in Montana's Banana Belt

Sammy Shuford

Jun 8, 2023, 4:14:38 PM6/8/23
to SmokeRingBBQ
Dr Pepper Marinade

2 cups  Dr pepper
1/4 cup  soy sauce
1 tsp  Louisiana hot sauce
1/2 cup  lime juice

1Mix all the ingredients together real well.
2Use to marinate brisket.
3Posted to the BBQ List on July 1, 1998 by Billy Maynard

Servings: 1

 Recipe Type
Bbq List, Marinades

 Recipe Source

Source: Belly

Recipe formatted and exported by Living Cookbook from Radium Technologies, Inc.

spe...@knology.net

Jun 8, 2023, 7:38:23 PM6/8/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
thank you sir!

spence

>I have had several requests for a copy of the recipe CD that I sent to John. I have sent the files using We Transfer so you should be able to download them. I sent links to:
>
>wuw...@comcast.net haysf...@gmail.com spe...@knology.netcheech88@gmail.com
>
>Please let me know if you get the link and are able to download the files as I have not used this service before now. I am not asking for any payment but if you still want to leave a "tip" my Pay Pal account is: mc...@charter.net.
>
>If anyone else would like a copy, I can send a link to download.
>
>The files are in MS Word documents, not in a cookbook format. There about 1500 files.
>
>Mike Chester

Sammy Shuford

Jun 8, 2023, 7:41:25 PM6/8/23
to SmokeRingBBQ
Glad to, grew up Tuscaloosa

Gary Mattson

Jun 8, 2023, 10:27:23 PM6/8/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Mike: Thank you for sharing those recipes. Wetransfer worked just fine! Check your piggy bank.
Gary

Man is not free, unless government is limited. - Ronald Reagan

Gerry Mueller

Jun 9, 2023, 5:54:04 AM6/9/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
I'd like a copy too if still available.

Thanks in advance

Gerry

Bryan Foltz

Jul 13, 2023, 9:34:22 AM7/13/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
I'd like a copy also please and thank you!