Message from Bill

Gerry Curry

Mar 24, 2021, 5:59:49 PM3/24/21
to BBQ List List
Bill posted this to me, but I suspect he wanted to send it to the list so here it is.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bill Arnold <blue...@gmail.com>
Date: 24 March 2021 at 5:41:24 pm GMT-3

I am occasionally in a position to read and chat and right now I am in that position as I am horizontal with my toes pointed upward and VA hospital in Columbia Missouri where is that brain tumor aggravating me. And the damage from Two Strokes but I am not going all the way down yet and will continue to try to read and post when possible sending love and good thoughts to all from your friend Bill Arnold the blues hog.