Re: [BBQ] Hello from Wichita

Merrill Powers

Sep 17, 2021, 5:08:57 PM9/17/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Jim…My office and home are in Wichita.  I’m the area commander for south central Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2021, at 8:33 AM, 'James Stewart' via The Smoke Ring BBQ List <smoker...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hope all is well in yer new place.  No reason to go to Chicago, you are gone, bro in law moved, I saw the pier.

Refresh my short mind, where are you now?????

Pigmanjim

Sep 17, 2021, 5:09:03 PM9/17/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com

Mike Corn

Sep 17, 2021, 8:51:50 PM9/17/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Merrill,

Relatively new to the group, only a couple years now, but I did want to welcome you to Kansas.

We’re a relatively decent bunch. Well a few are.

Mike Corn
Salina/Hays

Sent from my iPhone