Fwd: 🔥 Buy a ThermoWorks DASH - 100% of Purchase Price goes to Operation BBQ Relief!

Joe Whittel

Oct 13, 2023, 1:53:08 PM10/13/23
to The official Smoke Ring BBQ list

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: joe whittel <joewh...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 13, 2023, 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: 🔥 Buy a ThermoWorks DASH - 100% of Purchase Price goes to Operation BBQ Relief!
To: Joe Whittel <bbq....@gmail.com>

On Fri, Oct 13, 2023, 10:00 AM Operation BBQ Relief <infor...@operationbbqrelief.org> wrote:

For two days only, Saturday, October 14th and Sunday, October 15th, when you buy the ThermoWorks DASH Thermometer on the ThermoWorks website using the link below, 100% of the purchase price ($16) (not including taxes and shipping fees) will be generously donated to Operation BBQ Relief!

During this fundraiser, you'll be getting the DASH Thermometer for just $16.00 (normally $39.00), so stock up now for yourself and get your Holiday shopping done early while you support Operation BBQ Relief’s mission!

👉 Get your DASH Thermometer here

This fundraiser ONLY applies to the ThermoWorks DASH and DASH Mini.

Please forward this email and share this incredible opportunity to impact our disaster relief efforts and our programs for the Military, Veterans, First Responders, and their Families with your friends and family! Let's make this fundraiser a huge success.

Thank you for being part of our Operation BBQ Relief family. Your support means the world to us.

Warmest regards,

Stan Hays
Co-Founder and CEO
Operation BBQ Relief

Please share this email.
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Share Share
DONATE at OBR.ORG

Follow along on our social media so you don’t miss a moment, and please share our posts with friends and family!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
Email
YouTube

Download the Volunteer App

Corporate Supporters
Copyright © 2014-2023 Operation BBQ Relief, All rights reserved.

Our email address is:
in...@obr.org