Oops

Sherman Watkins

Aug 7, 2021, 6:21:42 PM8/7/21
to smokeringbbq
Just where is that slab of ribs I bought  this morning for Sunday. Of course, on top of the car where I left it eight hours  ago while I herded the dogs back into the house. Garage temp 84. I wonder what's in the freezer.

Lucy Baker

Aug 7, 2021, 6:33:24 PM8/7/21
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Well, crap!  At least they weren’t still in the cart in the parking lot. Not that I’ve ever done that.

Sent from my iPhone.

On Aug 7, 2021, at 3:21 PM, Sherman Watkins <tankw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just where is that slab of ribs I bought  this morning for Sunday. Of course, on top of the car where I left it eight hours  ago while I herded the dogs back into the house. Garage temp 84. I wonder what's in the freezer.

Wanna talk trash instead of barbecue? Go to the Backporch
http://groups.google.com/group/smoke-ring-backporch
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Smoke Ring BBQ List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/CAHOBE5Y8xorUSOshQex_cqjrRbBkJCezGfMU9S%2BtyHyryhDKRA%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert King

Aug 7, 2021, 7:04:39 PM8/7/21
to The Smoke Ring
Talk about low and slow! Maybe they will be done in another week.

That does suck though. Reminds me of a time a while ago my mother-in-law came in and asked me if this ground beef is ok. She decided to defrost it by setting on my black smoker in the middle of summer. Was there all day….

Uh that’s a Nooooooo!

Robert King