Fiona

Kevin Cleek

Sep 24, 2022, 11:39:11 AM9/24/22
to smokeringbbq
Hi, Gerry,

Are you keeping your feet dry in Nova Scotia?  Hope all is well as can
be and you are safe.

Kevin

Gerry Curry

Sep 25, 2022, 9:59:11 AM9/25/22
to BBQ List List
Once again we got off very, very lucky. The hurricane passed us well offshore. We only got high winds and wind gusts and a little rain. Very high waves along the shore too. A few trees came down and a few people lost power, but here around Cedar Lake we had no problems at all. Didn’t even loose power or Internet service.

From Lunenburg and up it got progressively worse. Many people in Cape Breton, PEI and Western Newfoundland will be without power for quite some time and there is widespread property damage. 95% of residents on PEI (the Province of Prince Edward Island) are without power and a great many will be for quite some time.

Nancy and I are just fine.

Really appreciate your concern.

James Stewart

Sep 25, 2022, 3:52:28 PM9/25/22
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear that. We are sitting and waiting to see where Ian will decide to track down here in S. Florida.

Pigmanjim

John Douglas

Sep 25, 2022, 4:52:43 PM9/25/22
to 'Gerry Curry' via The Smoke Ring BBQ List
Good news
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/8EF03B67-B23E-484B-AEA5-F91A7126B8EA%40mac.com.

Best Regards,

John D