time control feature for the App Locker II

yding

Dec 30, 2013, 1:54:54 PM12/30/13
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried the "App Locker II" on my Android phone and works really well with the Fake Crash.

However, it would be great to add the time control feature (set up the time schedule to lock/fake-crash certain apps) to this app, since I mainly use this app for parental control for my kids.
(It would be a great feature for the Pro version)

A lot of app lock APPs (App Lock - Smart App Protector, Smart Lock Free - App/Photo, etc)  on the Google market already have the time control and fake crash features, but their fake crash setting is very simple, far less from what this App Locker II can provide.

Thanks.
--
yding