not working

c7sparks

Jan 10, 2015, 2:19:35 AM1/10/15
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com
Smart Vibrator worked on my HTC EVO, but doesn't work on my HTC ONE. I tried following the instructions but what was supposed to be on screen wasn't, so I couldn't check or uncheck what I was supposed to check or uncheck. Bottom line, unless an update fixes this, I will be uninstalling. It's really a shame cuz on my EVO it worked great! By the way, I need a vibrator app cuz I'm Deaf, but this kind of app isn't available in abundance, so please fix this and let me know when that fix is available. Thanx.