smart vibrator

eyan...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2013, 4:42:19 PM4/20/13
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com
my smart vibrator continues to vibrate as a reminder even after I have answered the call or taken care of the message.  It is supposed to stop reminding after I have taken care of it.  this all seemed to have started after a system upgrade 1-2 months ago

zombie...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2013, 2:09:50 PM7/25/13
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem. MB855 running 2.3.5 vibrated SMS pattern every 5 minutes or so killing my battery life. checked every service on my phone, nothing was sending alerts. had to uninstall app to make the problem go away. I liked the app and would reinstall if that gets fixed. I'm willing to help the devs find the problem, feel free to concact me.