Ad Blocker Replacement

treic...@googlemail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 9:16:06 AM1/8/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, back then I bought your app "Ad Blocker" from Googles Play Store. Last Week, after I installed Android 4.3 on my phone, it was neccessary to reset it to factory settings. I thought that every app would be restored, after I reconnect my phone to my Google account. But due to the fact that Google has removed your app from the store, I wasn't able to get the "Ad Blocker" back. How can I get a new copy of that app, that I've bought?

John Huang

Jan 9, 2014, 8:04:18 PM1/9/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com

Google Play doesn't allow Ad Blocker or similar app now, so you can download it from my blog, and send the prod code in the buy menu to me.

http://smartdogstudio.blogspot.com/p/download-my-android-apps.html

Thanks,
John

sent from my galaxy nexus.

2014年1月8日 下午10:16于 <treic...@googlemail.com>写道:
Hi, back then I bought your app "Ad Blocker" from Googles Play Store. Last Week, after I installed Android 4.3 on my phone, it was neccessary to reset it to factory settings. I thought that every app would be restored, after I reconnect my phone to my Google account. But due to the fact that Google has removed your app from the store, I wasn't able to get the "Ad Blocker" back. How can I get a new copy of that app, that I've bought?

fal...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 2:14:31 AM8/23/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com, treic...@googlemail.com
Dear SmartDog Team

I did purchase of full version Ad blocker in 2012.
last week I bought new phone but I`m not able to use it (only trial)
Please help me to solvee the issue.

BR
Vladimir Okuliar

   my email: fal...@gmail.com

John Huang

Aug 23, 2014, 3:12:51 AM8/23/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you to buy AD Blocker.

Because I didn't get the product code in the transaction notes, so I can't send the activation key to you in this mail.

Could you please find the product code from the 'Upgrade' menu and send it to me?

Thanks,
John

sent from my galaxy nexus.