I can no longer send long text messages (or, pheraps they are SMS converted to MMS).

1 view

walter.l...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2014, 5:14:00 PM6/21/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, which was updated (just yesterday) to Verizon's update_SCH_I-605_ND3_to_ND7, which Android 4.4.2.  Prior to this update, I was able to send long text messages, whether they were technically considered SMS or MMS.  Is your app compatible with this version of Android?

wayne...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 4:22:59 AM6/22/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com, walter.l...@gmail.com
I have a Galaxy S5 and I am having the same problem.

cleaninter...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2014, 6:45:23 AM12/19/14
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com, walter.l...@gmail.com, wayne...@gmail.com
Did any body get a resolution on this one! I just updated to 4.4.2 and same issue :'(