Android Mobile Desktop

K Jones

Jul 11, 2011, 4:42:53 PM7/11/11
to SmartDog Studio
I am having trouble making this app work. When I start the server
(not in bridge mode) it gives me an address to go to and when I go
there I see mobile desktop but the window does not change. If I try
to start it in bridge mode and go to the website it tells me that the
email address is not right (and I know what my email address is). Can
you tell me if I am doing something wrong or if this app is just not
going to work for me?

Thanks.

john huang

Jul 11, 2011, 9:16:58 PM7/11/11
to smartdo...@googlegroups.com
Maybe some special chars of your mail address. you can try to use
"a...@a.com" to test it again with bridge mode.

Thanks,
John

Walter Ngooi

Jul 13, 2011, 6:59:49 AM7/13/11
to SmartDog Studio
HI,

I am having the same problem. I have checked the email for multiple
times and it's the same but i still cant login from rwd.xdevelop.net
from my browser?

Thanks
Walter

john huang

Jul 13, 2011, 9:29:58 PM7/13/11
to smartdo...@googlegroups.com
Could you tell me the error message when in login rwd.xdevelop.net?

Thanks,
John

kim chay

Jul 14, 2011, 8:35:50 AM7/14/11
to SmartDog Studio

saee...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2013, 9:16:10 AM12/14/13
to SmartDo...@googlegroups.com, kjon...@gmail.com

در سه‌شنبه 12 ژوئیهٔ 2011، ساعت 1:12:53 (UTC+4:30)، K Jones نوشته: