A Hearty Thank You

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rob Dunn

未读,
2015年3月3日 17:06:262015/3/3
收件人 Smallthing...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and feedback on The Man Who Touched His Own Heart. I greatly appreciate them. In case it is of interest, I just found this great recording of Daisy Bell (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqvuNb8DevE), the song that was playing when James Cornish was stabbed. I hadn't heard it before, the words are pretty remarkable given his story.

Best,

Rob

--
(Note, these aren't secrets to a longer happier life at all, but when I put, "some thoughts on how to live a shorter slightly more dull life," no one clicked on the link)

See more science at: www.robdunnlab.com or more writing at www.robrdunn.com.

Rob R. Dunn, Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences (what used to be Biology and before that was Zoology and before that was, well, before my time)

North Carolina State University, Rob_...@ncsu.edu
回复全部
回复作者
转发