Three new stories and the release of The Wild Life of Our Bodies

Rob Dunn

May 24, 2011, 9:14:45 PM5/24/11
to Smallthing...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you are interested, there are three new stories up on the webpage.
The first, from Miller McCune, tells the story of the discovery of a
group of viruses
that might account for some of the variation from one person to the
of why most people on Earth are unable to drink milk as adults.
Finally, the third is about the discovery of a new life form and then
a little more in a truck stop in South Africa. Read them all here:
http://www.robrdunn.com/writing/

Also, The Wild Life of Our Bodies comes out in the middle of June.
More updates about Wild Life will be posted here
(www.yourwildlife.org)
as they accumulate. If you want to preorder the book, it is a little
cheaper than waiting for it to arrive at the bookstore
(http://www.robrdunn.com/2011/01/the-wild-life-of-our-bodies-2/).

The first event associated with the new book will be an event at NC
Museum of Natural Sciences on June 30th, starting at 5:30 pm. There
will be talks and posters by tens of scientists, stands set up to
sample your belly button and the chance to stand around with your
friends and enjoy some wine and beer. Please come by if you are in
town.

Warmly,

Rob

--