New Story: Mistletoe, The Evolution of a Christmas Tradition

Rob Dunn

Dec 22, 2011, 11:20:46 PM12/22/11
to Smallthing...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Check out a new article about the evolution of the mistletoe kiss
(http://www.robrdunn.com/2011/12/mistletoe-the-evolution-of-a-christmas-tradition/)
or directly at...http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Mistletoe-The-Evolution-of-a-Christmas-Tradition.html

The next two articles will be about evolution in our daily lives
(Scientific American) and House Sparrows (Smithsonian).

I am headed on sabbatical soon, but will continue writing and so you
can continue to stay tuned to this mailing list or, if you prefer,
keep an eye out for posts at my twitter account RobRDunn.

A very happy holidays, whether or not you decide to swoop in for a
Christmas kiss.

Best,

Rob

--
See more science at: www.robdunnlab.com or more writing at www.robrdunn.com.

Rob R. Dunn, Associate Professor, Department of Biology
North Carolina State University, Rob_...@ncsu.edu