2019 WAR Annual Meeting and Party - Saturday, December 7

1 view

Jonathan Deason

Oct 21, 2019, 10:24:48 AM10/21/19
to ska...@googlegroups.com

Dear WAR Skaters,

According to the Doodle poll I sent out to the WAR Board a couple of weeks ago, it looks like the best date for the greatest number of skaters is Saturday, December 7.  So we’ll have it then, starting at 7:00 PM, at my townhouse in Rosslyn, Virginia. ALL SKATERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND, not just the Board.  As in past years, we'll have a potluck dinner followed by our annual business meeting. When we get closer to the event I’ll send out more details.

Best,

Jon

Jonathan P. Deason, Ph.D.

President, Washington Area Roadskaters

Member, National Skate Patrol Board of Directors

jde...@gwu.edu

202-994-4827 (Work)

703-346-0114 (Cell)

http://www.skatedc.org