Fw: [BigAppleRollNYC] Big Apple Roll 2019

George Marinkovich

Apr 19, 2019, 11:41:06 AM4/19/19
to Skate DC
Big Apple Roll Announcement

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rick Trager ri...@tragermedia.com [BigAppleRollNYC] <BigAppleRol...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019, 9:23:42 PM GMT+7
Subject: [BigAppleRollNYC] Big Apple Roll 2019

Hello Skaters!! For anyone not on Facebook or Meetup, The Big Apple Roll is fast approaching. And we're on the move again. This year it's Empire Skate at the Empire Hotel (of course!). And your bathrobes & slippers will be waiting (seriously!).

August 1st - 4th, 2019 - New York City

The Empire Hotel is a really cool boutique hotel with a funky vibe in a great location; the Upper West Side, across the street from Lincoln Center (home to the NY Philharmonic, Metropolitan Opera, NYC Ballet, NYC Opera & Juilliard School of Music). This is where we had our rooftop party last year. There’s also a trendy lobby bar. They even have an upper rooftop pool/lounging area (with a dipping pool). Group-ups will be right outside the front door in little Dante Park. The subway is 3 blocks away (#1 Red Line at 66th St). Central Park is 2 blocks. Times Square is 1 mile (or 2 subway stops). We’re VERY excited!

Book your rooms using this link (PLEASE read NOTES below before booking):
https://book.empirehotelnyc.com/booking/en/group-promo/XEMSKBAR/EMPIRE/Empire-Hotel

We were able to get an AMAZING rate for a small Queen room if you’re really looking to save!!!

Queen: $179*
Kings: $199*
2 Doubles: $209*

*All destination/residence fees have been waived for the BAR. Rates are subject to taxes & fees.

ADDRESS: The Empire Hotel - 44 West 63rd Street

NOTES:
• You can also book your rooms by calling the reservations department directly: 855-265-7400
• You can have up to 4 people in the double rooms w/o extra cost. But just put 2 for now or the system will charge you extra. This will hopefully be fixed but you can add names later. You will NOT be charged extra for 3 or 4 people.
• Complimentary bath robes & slippers!! Yes, we're getting fancy!
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Guaranteed 1pm checkout
• Rates are subject to 8.875% New York City sales tax (subject to change), 5.875% New York City Hotel Tax, $ 2.00 per room per night New York City occupancy tax and a $ 1.50 per room per night New York State occupancy tax (Welcome to NYC!!)
• Group Reservation cutoff date is 5pm on July 1, 2019
• There is a 72 hour cancellation policy
• Please let us know ASAP if there are no rooms available in a category!
• Email bar...@bigappleroll.org with any questions or concerns
• RSVP "Going" on FB so you get ALL current updates & info
• Go to www.bigappleroll.org for lots of other info

PLEASE RSVP on FB even if you're only participating in part of the weekend. We need to get an idea how many are coming.... AND it’s good for sponsors…

https://www.facebook.com/events/2316830298639698/

Our new website at www.bigappleroll.org. It's current and looks great on any phone, tablet or computer! And the BAR "Schedule" is pretty awesome too (www.bigappleroll.org/schedule).

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SKATE WITH YOU!!

Posted by: Rick Trager <ri...@tragermedia.com>