SkateDC Weekend -- October 9 - 12, 2020

Maureen Cohen Harrington

Mar 25, 2020, 7:08:46 PM3/25/20
to Skate DC, SkateDcOld, SQSpeedTeam, DC Inner City Excellence, Peaceskate
Please join us for a Washington Area Roadskaters first -- SkateDC Weekend in the fall! We'll take advantage of the holiday weekend to have FOUR days of skating and other activities in and around the nation's capital, October 9 - 12, 2020.

And please stay tuned for deets. We're working with our event hotel and our planning team to migrate this event from its original May dates.

Though this move was inspired by the need for social distancing and limited travel during the COVID-19 emergency, we're excited about the fall weather, the holiday-enabled fourth day, and the untested idea of having DC's be one of the last, instead of one of the first, skate weekends of the year. Perhaps SkateDC will find its new home in the second weekend of October. We welcome your feedback!