Reminder of Next Week's WAR Annual Meeting & Party

1 view

Jonathan Deason

Dec 1, 2019, 4:01:26 PM12/1/19
to ska...@googlegroups.com

Dear Skaters,

This is a reminder of our WAR annual meeting and party, which will be next Saturday, December 7, starting at 7:00 PM, at 1331 14th Street North in Arlington (Rosslyn). If you haven’t yet RSVP’d, please do so when you can. If you have any questions, please let me know at jde...@gwu.edu or 703-346-0114 (cell). If you are able to bring something from our pot luck dinner, please indicate what you might bring.

Thanks. Hope to see you soon!

Jon

Jonathan P. Deason, Ph.D.

President, Washington Area Roadskaters

Member, National Skate Patrol Board of Directors

jde...@gwu.edu

202-994-4827 (Work)

703-346-0114 (Cell)

http://www.skatedc.org