Fw: [LS] Philly Free Skate Updates - Tomorrow's the day!

George Marinkovich

Jun 28, 2019, 12:46:28 AM6/28/19
to Skate DC

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019, 08:00:55 AM GMT+7
Subject: [LS] Philly Free Skate Updates - Tomorrow's the day!

Save this link to the schedule

https://www.phillyfreeskate.com/Schedule-of-Events

This year it's only online.  There won't be paper copies distributed.

Tracking each skate

We are using Glympse to track all our skates.  The URL to track each skate can be found on the schedule.

Also, some of the skate listings have a Google Maps link and GPX file so you can map the route.

Facebook Hashtags

We've created Facebook hashtags.

Please use these so everyone can find all your great posts and photos!

#pfs2019 - use for general 2019 PFS posts

#pfs2019FridayAfternoon

#pfs2019FridayEvening

#pfs2019FridayAfterSkate

#pfs2019SaturdayMorning

#pfs2019SaturdayAfternoon

#pfs2019SaturdayAfterskate

#pfs2019SundayMorning

REMINDERS

Please bring water - it's going to be hot!

Win some swag!

Don't forget that you must be present at the Friday after-skate party and the Saturday evening event to win the swag from Rollerblade and Sonic Sports.  Check the schedule for the latest venue changes and times.

Rollerblade Demo Skates

Rollerblade Demo Van USA - Myles and his crew will be in town with the Rollerblade demo van loaded with over 40 pairs of the latest model intermediate to advanced skates for everyone to try. They will be available 30 minutes before our posted skate times on all the skates. For the Friday and Saturday afternoon and Sunday Morning skates, you will be using them for the entire skate. For the Friday Evening and Saturday Morning skates, you will be using them to the halfway point. If you have any questions or want to make arrangements in advance, feel free to email Myles at Myles.Cott...@rollerblade.com or text him at 802-747-8369. Remember, if you want to demo skates, please come early and be quick…when we go, we go!

Opinions stated on this mailing list do not necessarily represent
those of the Landskaters Inline Skate Club. Events announced on
this list are not sponsored by the Landskaters unless so stated.You may also visit the Yahoo! Groups web site to modify your
subscriptions:

the Yahoo! Groups web site to modify your
subscriptions:

.