Fw: [LS] Hurry and book your room by June 1st!

George Marinkovich

May 31, 2019, 4:57:03 AM5/31/19
to Skate DC

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 10:25:41 PM GMT+2
Subject: [LS] Hurry and book your room by June 1st!

We are one month away from our jam-packed skate event!

The deadline for our special room rate is only four days away - June 1st. There is limited availability, so use this link to book your room ASAP - https://www.phillyfreeskate.com/Hotel-Information

If you haven't heard, we have the Rollerblade Demo Van USA andBill Stoppard attending this year!

Stay tuned for regular updates.

See you on the streets…!

Posted by: mz...@verizon.net
Opinions stated on this mailing list do not necessarily represent
those of the Landskaters Inline Skate Club. Events announced on
this list are not sponsored by the Landskaters unless so stated.You may also visit the Yahoo! Groups web site to modify your
subscriptions:

the Yahoo! Groups web site to modify your
subscriptions:

.