Oct Rivival Bingo / The Sundance Association

Anni CoquelDoo

Sep 12, 2005, 5:31:46 PM9/12/05
to Sisterbingo Revival Playaz Group
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc. present...

Revival Bingo

Well Hooooow- DEE!!!
Y'all had such a fine time back in August at the Sisters' rendition of
"Beverly Hillbilly BINGO!" that we're dustin' off our boots fer another
hootin' and a hollerin' good ol' time! Come join the Nuns for "YEE HAW!
BINGO!"...We wuz gonna jes call it Hee Haw Bingo but figgered we'd have
more fun spoofin' that good ol' show from the 70's plus a few other
'uns. Proceeds from October BINGO! will go to support The Sundance
Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation dedicated to the
promotion of country-western dancing through instruction, performance
and the presentation of public dance events, without discrimination
based on gender or sexual preference.
So bring the kin folk and git ta orderin' yer tickets fer this 'un cuz
they'ze goin' fast!
Oh and by the way, Sister Tilly's back and she'd be mighty glad ta see
ya! I hear tell she and Sister Barbi are cookin' up some 'possum stew
and a whole lotta fun idears fer this un'! You don't wanna miss this!!!

Vowing to give back as much as they get, The Sisters of Perpetual
Indulgence, Inc. bring their award-winning bingo back to the Castro.
"BINGO puts the fun in fundraising. There's no better way to have a
great night of fun and games, professional live entertainment, cash
prizes, fabulous Sisters - and it's all for a great cause," says
BINGO Chair Nun Sister Tilly Comes Again. "The Sisters' BINGO has
raised well over $50,000.00 for non profits and scholarships over the
past five years. Revival BINGO is a winning combination; even the
losers agree," says Sister Roxanne Roles, Treasurer.

Revival Bingo happens the first Thursday of every month at 7p at the
MCC Church, 150 Eureka Street (map»).

$15 for one set of cards (eight rounds of bingo), $5 for each
additional set. Cards can be purchased at the door, at All American Boy
(463 Castro Street) or online at Acteva.com. We highly recommend that
you purchase cards in advance to insure that you will be seated.