Email Prize For Like Buttah Bingo

Sister Holly Lewya

Aug 31, 2005, 11:53:49 AM8/31/05
to Sisterbingo
Dearest Bingo Fans-
If you have not already done so, go buy your tickets for September
Bingo now!!!! We still have tickets available on Acteva
(www.acteva.com)- keyword search "Revival Bingo." There MAY still be
some left at All American Boy (especially if you offer Buddy sexual
favors).
Print out this email and present it to me, Sister Holly Lewya, to be
entered in the email prize drawing. This month you are sure to be a
winner, because you are one of the first 250 people to sign up....I'll
have a free porn video waiting for you at the door. Remember to print
out your welcome email and present it to me. Alas, I will accept this
email printout for both the email prize and the porn, but I might have
to spank you.
You'll want to bring those virgins too...Sister Barbi will be in full
dominant top mode and she's just licking her chops thinking about those
virgins.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!!!!

Sincerely,
Sister Holly Lewya