Revival BINGO!: Thank you ...and we'll be back!

Anni Coque l'Doo

Dec 18, 2005, 4:41:37 PM12/18/05
to Sisterbingo Revival Playaz Group
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc. present...

Revival BINGO!: Thank you ...and we'll be back!

The Revival BINGO! Committee would like to thank all the people who
attended Revival Bingo. With out you we would not have been able to
raise well over $15,000 this year for several deserving nonprofits. We
would also like to that the many local mechants who donated there
goods and services, without them BINGO would not have had any "Free
SHIT!"

While we are in the process of completing the necessary paperwork, "We
love red tape" for a new licence we hope you all will keep your eyes
out for us in the Spring of 2006.

A special thanks goes out to all from Sister Tilly Comes Again!
The year has been full of wonder and fulfillment and it has been my
pleasure to pleasure all of you!

Sincerely
Revival BINGO! Committee

Vowing to give back as much as they get, The Sisters of Perpetual
Indulgence, Inc. brought their award-winning bingo back to the Castro.
"BINGO puts the fun in fundraising. There's no better way to have a
great night of fun and games, professional live entertainment, cash
prizes, fabulous Sisters — and it's all for a great cause," says BINGO
Chair Nun Sister Tilly Comes Again.