Holy Roller Bingo!

Anni Coque l'Doo

Oct 24, 2005, 2:56:50 PM10/24/05
to Sisterbingo Revival Playaz Group
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc. present...
Revival Bingo
Holy Roller Bingo!
Strap on your roller skates and get on your best come to Jesus outfit
because the Sisters are having a prayer meeting that will make Tammy
Fae's mascara run with tears of joy and Pat Robertson turn green with
envy. We'll be saving souls, healing the infirm and raising money for
GLIDE Memorial Church. Is that the Holy Spirit I feel? Oh, no; it's
just Sister Dana. Close enough! You can put your hands on your
computer monitor and feel the power, but the only way to win fabulous
prizes is to come on down to the MCC Church on Thursday November 3rd,
2005.

Vowing to give back as much as they get, The Sisters of Perpetual
Indulgence, Inc. bring their award-winning bingo back to the Castro.
"BINGO puts the fun in fundraising. There's no better way to have a
great night of fun and games, professional live entertainment, cash
prizes, fabulous Sisters — and it's all for a great cause," says BINGO
Chair Nun Sister Tilly Comes Again. "The Sisters' BINGO has raised
well over $50,000.00 for non profits and scholarships over the past
five years. Revival BINGO is a winning combination; even the losers
agree," says Sister Roxanne Roles, Treasurer.

Revival Bingo happens the first Thursday of every month at 7p at the
MCC Church, 150 Eureka Street (map»).

$15 for one set of cards (eight rounds of bingo), $5 for each
additional set. Cards can be purchased at the door, at All American
Boy (463 Castro Street) or online at Acteva.com. We highly recommend
that you purchase cards in advance to insure that you will be seated.