Revival Bingo is Coming Back September 7th

siste...@thesisters.org

Aug 8, 2006, 6:40:14 PM8/8/06
to Sisterbingo Revival Playaz Group
Greetings Bingo Players!

Sister's Revival Bingo is back!

We are in the process of setting up in our new home at 100 Diamond
Street at Ellard Hall (Most Holy Redeemer Church) in the Castro.

Our first game will be on September 7 at 7:00 PM, so please mark your
calendars. We are also in the process of procuring a new website and
online ticket sales. We are also moving this list off google to the
Sisters website server shortly.

We are really excited about our new space which can accommodate more
people on one floor, a huge stage and a new fantastic sound and video
system. Bingo will continue on the first Thursday of each month.

Shortly we will open the online ticket sales and have our website up
and running.

Thanks for supporting us in the past and we hope to see you again in
the future.

Stay tuned as we have new games, more prizes and can't wait to start
raising money in the #1 Bingo in San Francisco.

Cheers,
Sr. Barbi Mitzvah
Bingo Chairnun
siste...@thesisters.org