v9.3

Jeff

Aug 5, 2006, 7:16:07 PM8/5/06
to Silvern Castle
Has it been 5 months since the last Silvern update?

Anyway, I don't really have that much to release right now. Any
suggestions?

But here's what I have so far for v9.3 (est release date later this
year):

Bugs Fixed:

o Fixed the save game routines from saving a few unnecessary extra
bytes.
o Corrected rounding problem at the market that wouldn't allow 1cp
payments if you only had 1cp.

Stuff Changed:

o Possibility exists at statues and other specials to potentially find
items up to +12 or higher.
o New lower prices for temple healing services and products (i.e.
potions).
o When starting Silvern, the automap folders are checked to make sure
they exist, and to recreate them if necessary.

New Stuff:

o New Extra's Menu option: Delete Obsolete Files.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted