ALERT - Silvern Castle v9.5 Update Bug

Jeff

Feb 23, 2014, 11:33:17 AM2/23/14
to silvern...@googlegroups.com
It has come to my attention that if you update to v9.5 from v9.4,
then it may fail with error #107-1190 when you start the game.

The reason is simple. At the following line numbers I entered
9.4 instead of 9.5:

SILVERN.CASTLE - line 1047
VAP/RESIZE.ROSTER - line 40

One solution is to edit the above lines after you extract the files
from the v9.5 update. Or wait until v9.6 is released.

Another way to check is to look at the STATUS text file. If you
see v9.4 near the beginning, you are affected.

To recap:

If you have installed v9.4 from new, you cannot update to v9.5
unless you perform the above edits or wait for v9.6

If you have installed v9.5 from new you are not affected.

If you are updating from v9.3 or earlier, you are not affected.

If you have v9.4 that was updated from an earlier version, you
may be able to update to v9.5 if you did not run the resize roster
menu item.

In any case, always backup before updating in case of any
problems.