any plans of multi-player networked game?

rich12345

Mar 21, 2006, 3:59:45 PM3/21/06
to Silvern Castle
would be neat to fight other Apple II users over the net,
using Uther.

Rich

PZ

Mar 21, 2006, 6:35:15 PM3/21/06
to Silvern Castle
Will my Wiz Fix character editor work on Silvern Castle if this comes
to fruition? I wan't to be able to cast Tiltowait!

- Paul

Jeff

Mar 21, 2006, 10:02:13 PM3/21/06
to Silvern Castle
>Will my Wiz Fix character editor work on >Silvern Castle if this comes
>to fruition? I wan't to be able to cast Tiltowait!

Well, writing a utility to import Wiz characters is remotely doable,
but a networked version is out of the question. :)

BTW, there are many Wizardry references in Silvern Castle, especially
in the second and third scenarios. There's even a tiltowatt device in
there somewhere!