Fwd: StartupCamp Sydney II - What to bring

Elias Bizannes

Jan 14, 2009, 11:58:08 PM1/14/09
to SiliconBeachAu...@googlegroups.com
Details for the Sydney location.

People interstate: add me on skype: (elias.bizannes) so we can initiate a group chat room. I've also setup http://confluence.siliconbeachaustralia.org in case we need it for any collaboration.

Refer to my previous thread where I said we will build it as one of the "startups" at the startup weekend.

Jan 15, 2009, 12:24:04 AM1/15/09
to Silicon Beach Australia - distributed database initiative
Whoops - should be http://confluence.siliconbeachaustralia.org

(Thanks Ian)

On Jan 15, 3:58 pm, Elias Bizannes <elias.bizan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Details for the Sydney location.
> People interstate: add me on skype: (elias.bizannes) so we can initiate a
> group chat room. I've also setuphttp://confluence.siliconbeachaustralia.orgincase we need it for any
> collaboration.
>
> Refer to my previous thread where I said we will build it as one of the
> "startups" at the startup weekend.

IanLyons

Jan 16, 2009, 2:09:49 AM1/16/09
to Silicon Beach Australia - distributed database initiative
Just spoke to Elias - he's stuck in traffic

He should be on skype by 6.40 and proceedings to start around 7

-Ian

On Jan 15, 4:24 pm, Elias Bizannes <elias.bizan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Whoops - should behttp://confluence.siliconbeachaustralia.org
>
> (Thanks Ian)
>
> On Jan 15, 3:58 pm, Elias Bizannes <elias.bizan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Details for the Sydney location.
> > People interstate: add me on skype: (elias.bizannes) so we can initiate a
> > group chat room. I've also setuphttp://confluence.siliconbeachaustralia.orgincasewe need it for any

Elias Bizannes

Jan 16, 2009, 3:21:52 AM1/16/09
to SiliconBeachAu...@googlegroups.com