Yoga and Simran...A Unique and One Off Opportunity

1 view

prabhpreet kaur

Dec 10, 2009, 1:03:46 PM12/10/09
to dmusikhsociety, leicest...@hotmail.com

Vjkk Vjkf All

Please check out and forward details about the Yoga event this weekend!!

With Maharaajs Kirpa, this will be a truly enjoyable and worthwhile experience. We have an excellent Yoga teacher coming down for the session.

The session is strictly GIRLS ONLY!! But Benti for all the sangat to let as many people know as possible!!

Thank you!

Vjkk Vjkf Jee

Kaurageous Leicester

Presents a Very Special Event...

Simran and Yoga
A Unique and One Off Opportunity!

A chance to learn and participate in a Simran and Yoga workshop. What will be a truly enjoyable and worthwhile session! We have an amazing Yoga Teacher coming down for this event!

GIRLS ONLY!!

Sunday 13th October
3-5pm

Day Centre, Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara
106 East Park Road!

Please Spread the word to all the Kaurs you know! All Kaurs Welcome! Even if you’ve missed previous Kaurageous events, still come along!!

We’re asking all Kaurs to bring a £2 donation to the event, to help cover travel and other costs. Also please bring a small blanket or a Yoga mat if u have one. Andd dont forget to wear comfortable clothing

More for info Check out the Poster!

Also dont forget OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER on

www.leicesterkaurs.blogspot.com

Sakhia, Inspirational aspects of Sikh History, Recipes, Competitions and much More!!

For any more Info just drop us a message

leicest...@hotmail.com/ 0799241373/ 07988484641

8.Simran and Yoga.jpg