Re: [Toolbox] Digest for shoeboxtoolbox-field-linguists-toolbox@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Bart Eenkhoorn

Apr 15, 2022, 5:14:32 AM4/15/22
to 'Jason Lee' via Shoebox/Toolbox Field Linguist's Toolbox
I saw that the http://www.fieldlinguiststoolbox.org/ is down (temporarily ?) Here is some documentation

On 15.04.22 08:21:59, shoeboxtoolbox-fiel...@googlegroups.com <shoeboxtoolbox-fiel...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

ToolBox Support <too...@sil.org>: Apr 14 10:10AM -0500

The Toolbox Reference Manual on the website is a pdf file that contains the
help information in a readable and searchable form.
-- Toolbox support

<gallaghe...@gmail.com>: Apr 14 11:15AM -0400

What “website”? URL please.

Apr 16, 2022, 6:26:09 PM4/16/22
to Shoebox/Toolbox Field Linguist's Toolbox
Thanks for  sending it on, Bart. I don't know why the website was down, but it appears to be find today.

Toolbox Support