SIL Dictionary App Builder

John R. Rennison

Oct 29, 2020, 1:35:57 AM10/29/20
to Shoeboxtoolbox Group
I would just like to thank you all for your support in converting my SDF dictionary into LIFT format for the SIL Dictionary App Builder. In the end, I managed to include ALL of the fields that I wanted -- using various tricks that I will be happy to share if anyone has a similar problem. (john.r...@univie.ac.at). The resulting format in the app itself is a bit bizarre (e.g. "left arrow" between an example and its syntactic label, or morphological structures within square (i.e. phonetic) brackets. (Yes, it can be done!))

Anyway, I am pleased to announce that my "Koromfe Dictionary" app is now available from the Google Play Store.

Good health to all of you!
John