GURUVAAR PRARTHNA - 18/05/2017

1 view

SHIRDI SAI GURUSTHAN MANDIR

May 17, 2017, 8:16:09 PM5/17/17
to shirdi_sai_bab...@yahoogroups.com

GURUVAAR   PRARTHNA - 18/05/2017

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy Day of Guruvaar. Baba, our forefathers enjoyed an age of divinity and purity. Those days all had peace of mind and realized divine waves everywhere. Now our life is in turmoil and living in a world of troubles and problems due to focusing of our major attention towards materialistic agenda and have little or no time to think of spiritualistic agenda. We lost our control on our children and even sometime thinking why do we need this kind of family and children. Before reaching a conclusion on our vexed mind and uselessness of life, Baba, please take control on our life in your Hands and save us. On this holy day, we start our prayers by reading Your divine guidance from Shri Sai Samartha Satcharitra.

The sadhus, the virtuous, the great ones are always pure and without sins. They are clean and clear like an unclouded sky. They are pure and without blemish.

By worshipping Maharaj Sai, we attain both objects, worldly and spiritual, and are fixed in our true nature, getting peace and happiness within.

Those who want to attain their welfare should listen to the stories respectfully, enjoy the bliss of the Self and obtain the objects of their lives.

By listening (to the stories) one’s own peace will be attained, the deluding fears of the world will be removed, and supreme bliss will be a certainty. Listeners will attain ‘Sadgati’ truly.

Sai Samartha knows the innermost desires of people. He is fully aware of the purport of the devotees. He will complete the work which he has taken upon himself and will be freed from his vow.

Sai Samartha inspires my intelligence. He alone makes me speak the meaning of his words. I shall narrate them to the best of my ability, which will help in achieving worldly and spiritual welfare.

People are not blind nor do they suffer from nightblindness. Despite having normal sight they fail to perceive that their own good is not achieved by the strength of their body and mind alone.

Even the body is such that one cannot be certain of life for a moment. Therefore, I earnestly request you to taste this flavour for a moment.

Humour is appreciated universally, but Baba’s way was uncommon. Through humour, he would impress on us the most profound teachings which were beneficial to all.

People do not intently pursue jesting; but Baba’s humour was taken fondly. They waited eagerly even to be the butt of those jokes.

Generally, no one likes jesting at their cost. But Baba’s jests were much appreciated, especially when his words were accompanied by gestures. They easily achieved the desired purpose.

Acting effortlessly and with ease, with a smiling face and playful eyes, these added to the entertainment of the jests. Their sweetness is indescribable.

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

.

Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanteeh

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  24, Ovi  03 - 14)

sai379.jpg