Niagara Falls EcoSpirit conference / Sept 27-28

REDCONCIENCIA

Aug 31, 2014, 6:11:23 PM8/31/14
to Red Iberoamericana de Luz, Foro Nuevas Comunas-Ecoaldeas, Ambientalismo y barrancas en Cuernavaca, Tradiciones Ancestrales Amerindias

From: Barbara Wolf <bjw...@globalmeditations.com>
Date: 2014-08-31 10:03 GMT-05:00
Subject: {Global Meditations Network} Niagara Falls EcoSpirit conference
To: "global-medita...@googlegroups.com" <global-medita...@googlegroups.com>

Hello from my heart, everyone, this is Barbara Wolf.
Global Meditations Network.

September 27 and 28, Niagara Falls Conference Center,
EcoSpirit Native American Environmental Conference.
Everyone is invited.

Conference address:
101 Old Falls Street, Niagara Falls, New York, 14303-1244.

This is very, very close to the mighty falls you should visit.

Chief Golden Light Eagle has called this conference
because we are the caretakers of Mother Earth and we
need to step up to clean her water and her land.

The website will tell you how to register, who are the expert speakers,
a chance to speak with them, workshops,  drumming and singing.

Peace, Love, and Light,
Barbara Wolf